Join us for a colorful time in the Great Smoky Mountains!
- Depart for Frankfort, KY
- Welcome Dinner
- Stop in Knoxville at the Sunsphere Observatory
- Tour & Samples at Ole Smoky Moonshine
- Enjoy a scenic ride on the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel where you can see for miles from all-glass enclosed gondolas
- Dinner and Dolly Parton’s NEW Smoky Mountain Adventures Show
- Guided Sightseeing Tour of the Smoky Mountains National Park including Sugarlands Visitor Center, Newfound Gap, Chimney Top, and Morton Overlooks
- Afternoon at Dollywood during the Fall Harvest Festival
- Dinner at the Wood Grill Buffet
- Smoky Mountain Opry Show
- Depart for Lafayette, IN
- Dinner at a 50’s Style Diner - the owners have been featured on the Food Network
- Wolf Park Evening Event - "Howl with the Wolves"
- Fair Oaks Dairy Farm Pig & Cow Adventure Center with an included lunch
- Return Home
B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
Day One - Best Western Parkside, Frankfort, KY
Day Two - Three - Spirit of the Smokies Lodge, Pigeon Forge, TN
Day Four - Fairfield Inn, Lafayette, IN
Gratuities for the Tour Director and Driver are not included in the price and are at the passengers discretion.
All shows are subject to change without notice due to circumstances beyond our control.
If you live outside of the home pickup area, you can pre-night at a Milwaukee or Madison area hotel at no additional charge. Also, a local area pickup may be available. Please call our office for more information.
It was not possible to contact Google to display the home pick-ups map. Please try again later.
The map below shows the home pick-up areas and price bands that we service.